PURCHASE ONLINE NOW
TapeBuddy is a one step drywall tape and joint compound application tool.
The TapeBuddy drywall taping tool is a lightweight and easy to assemble taping tool that applies an even amount of joint compound directly to the joint tape. Simply load with paper or FibaFuse® tape and All-Purpose joint compound, pull out the coated tape, cut, apply to the seam and embed. There is no need to pre-mud drywall joints or carry around heavy tools. Taping walls, corners and ceilings is fast with no mess. A great DIY tool giving professional results on a DIY budget. It is easy-to-use and the perfect tool for any drywall taping project. Each tool comes with step by step instructions and a FAQ sheet.
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 6.2 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Material: HDPE
- Compound reservoir: holds 4 pounds
- Tape coating feet per fill up: about 120’ of tape
*Buddy Tools LLC offers a Five Year Warranty on this TapeBuddy Drywall Taping Tool product from the date of purchase. Tool is to be free from defects in materials or workmanship and excludes any claims for labor or damages. Product must be returned prepaid to Buddy Tools LLC with dated original receipt for replacement.*
- TapeBuddy tool
No Additional Shipping Charges for the Scoop-n-Scrape
- Does not gouge the bucket sides like metal scoops
- Nylon is sturdy yet pliable conforming to the curve of the bucket
- Cleans bucket sides as it scoops material
- Material doesn’t slide off the end of the scoop
- Angled edges scrape the sides as you stir the material
- Usable on drywall compound, paint, asphalt driveway sealer, roof coating, carpet glue, tile adhesive and anything that comes in a 2 to 5 gallon bucket!
Kraft 5″ All Stainless, Flexible Taping Knife
- One piece construction for strength and longevity
- Contoured handle and ground blade for a comfortable feel
- One piece stainless steel blade and handle
“One of the best taping knives I’ve ever used.” Ron
|Item ID DW730|
|Weight 0.50 LB (0.23 kg)|
|Width 5 in. (12.70 cm)|
|Handle seamless STAINLESS STEEL|
John Wagner – Ultimate Guide Drywall (2010)
$6.00 ($14.95 retail value)
Format: Trade Paper, Book
Publication Year: 2010 Author: John D. Wagner
Ultimate Guide: Drywall will teach any reader to install and repair drywall with the confidence of a professional. With more than 450 detailed drawings and photographs, the book leads the reader, step by step, through the processes of measuring, cutting, installing, and finishing drywall ceilings and walls.
Special buy / Limited quantity
Note: This Drywall Manual has loads of good advice on hanging and finishing drywall but was written before the New TapeBuddy tool came on the scene. It has 170 pages of information and filled with illustrations on all phases of working with drywall. Great resource for your upcoming project.